The Team is composed by the following expertise:
- Project and Construction Managers
- Admin / Finance Responsible / Financial controller - Accounting / Admin Mgr.
- QA / QC Manager and QC Engineers
- Technical Department Head, Architects and Structural Engineers
- Contract Manager
- Planning Manager
- Procurement & Logistic Mgr. / Shipping & Clearing Officer - Warehouse Mgr.
- Civil and MEP Responsible and Supervisors
- Head of ICT - Data Centre & Admin / ERP Mgr. Network Manager
Worked togheter in the last 15 years in residential, mixed use and high-rise buildings, marine construction, infrastructural projects and project management for the world major Oil & Gag and service companies, achieving ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditation.
UNITEC Team has been engaged in delivering EPCM contracts (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance) for:
- Marine projects: 5.5 Km of jetty with 8-12m draft LLW, including 26 Mio m dredging & land reclamation works;
- Facilities: including o ces, industrial buildings, workshops & warehouses, etc.;
- Infrastructure: 4 Mio m² of industrial areas, more than 40 Km of roads, Estates networks, etc.;
- Residential accommodation: 1 to 4 bedroom apartments exceeding 200,000m² (equivalent to 2,300 apartment units), hotels (54 and 108 rooms), auditorium for 1,200 seats etc.;
- Property management and maintenance of 4 estates and 2 ports;
Further, the following services have been managed, for internal use only:
- Quarry/crushing plant operations (1,000 ton/day);
- Concrete production with six batching plants producing up to 185,000 m³ per annum;
- Two prefabrication plants, up to 80 m /day production capacity.